I have 2 accounts with Great West Retirement Services(GWRS) that don't show holdings

b10barge
b10barge Member
edited October 2020 in Investments

I have 2 accounts with Great West Retirement Services(GWRS) that don't show holdings. The balances show just fine, but when you click to view holding nothing.

Is there something that I should be doing differently to see those holdings.

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @b10barge,

Thanks for posting to the Community, although I apologize that you're having trouble accessing holdings in Simplifi.

I am not seeing any known issues with Great West Retirement Services, but I want to first take a look at making sure you're attempting to access the holdings in Simplifi the correct way. With that being said, please see the information available here and post back to let us know if it helps to resolve this matter for you.

Thank you,

Coach Natalie

• b10barge
    b10barge Member

Yes, I can see holdings for my other retirement accounts that I have linked. However, the 401k and 403b both have 'No Holdings to display' message on the page that I should be able to view the holdings.

If I look at the accounts widget on the dashboard, it shows the correct amount in the accounts. I just don't see any holdings.

• Coach Natalie

Hello @b10barge,

I have gone ahead and sent a message to your Community Inbox requesting some more details so that we can take a closer look at this. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie

Hello @b10barge,

Thanks for your patience while this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Product Team on the escalation, stating that the issue should now be resolved. Would you mind checking to see if you're now able to access your holdings on the accounts in question?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

CTP-1155

This discussion has been closed.