Show Expected Refunds in the Spending Plan as Transactions or Reminders (edited)

Options
nmcmahon1215
nmcmahon1215 Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2023 in Report a Bug

Expected refunds are included in the "Other spending" category of the spending plan, but do not appear in the transaction list. Please display these as transactions or reminders, since the mismatch in the "Other spending" amount does not line up with transactions and can be confusing.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @nmcmahon1215,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote on it. Please be sure to add your vote as well! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

• jsy42
    jsy42 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got stung by this issue and spent weeks trying to figure out the balance discrepancies in my Spending Plan. The Refund Tracker is completely incompatible with the Spending Plan and is very unusable without showing the refund transaction in the transaction list, spending plan, and upcoming transactions. I think the Refund Tracker feature should be disabled until integrated with the other features.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @nmcmahon1215, @jsy42, & All,

It looks like this was actually identified as a bug — apparently expected Refunds show in the Other Spending transaction list on the iOS Mobile App, but don't show on the Web App, and I believe they are also (potentially) missing from the Android Mobile App. Our Team is working to resolve this, and Refunds can be expected to show as transactions in Other Spending as of the 3.75.0 Web Release.

I'll be sure to keep an eye on the ticket and let everyone know if anything changes in the meantime. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    edited May 2023
    Options

Expected Refunds now show as transactions in Other Spending! 🥳

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.