Report - Savings

Savings report filters, 3-months, 6-month, year not refreshing totals correctly, attaching a sample to show one account

the only web app has a savings option

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thank you for taking the time to post this issue to the Community!

In regards to your attached screenshot, are the highlighted accounts from each report the same account, or different accounts? Also, are you only seeing the "$ NaN" figure on one account, and only on the "This Year" Report?

Please let me know!

-Coach Natalie

• asubbaiyanprof
    asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭

NaN is just for that account, but the totals are not correct for other accounts as well.

Other issues exist
    scenario 1: three months is not equal to custom data ranges for three months,
    scenario 2: switch to six months; no refresh is happening

It is basically unusable for me.

• Coach Natalie

Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for providing these additional details!

To get this reported as a bug, I'll need to gather a bit more information from you. I would need to know the accounts that are being displayed with incorrect data, what the incorrect data is, what the information should be, as well as the specific Report and selected Filters that you're seeing this with. More detailed screenshots would also be appreciated.

This would provide me with the necessary data to outline to my Team what you're seeing versus what you should be seeing. If you wish to share any of this information privately, please let me know, so I can send you a private message.

Thank you,

Coach Natalie

• asubbaiyanprof

Sure, anything to help, ready to share the screen as I reported earlier.

• Coach Natalie

Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

I have gone ahead and sent a message to your Community Inbox requesting some more details so that we can take a closer look at this. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie

Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for providing me with the requested info!

I have gone ahead and opened a Bug Ticket for this, and will be sure to let you know as soon as any updates become available. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

QWA-8153

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for your patience while this was being worked on!

I have received an update from my Team that the issue should be resolved as of the 2.12.0 release, which you should now have. Would you mind checking and letting me know?

Thanks! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    Yes, it does fix it.

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof ,

Glad to hear it; thanks for letting me know! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.