Delete My Simplifi Community Account

How can I go about deleting my account and all personal information in my profile. I no longer use Simplifi and would like to have my account permanently deleted from your servers. Please advise.

Thanks

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @A1MB1G,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your inquiry!

To clarify, are you looking to delete your data that's in the Simplifi program, or to delete your Community Profile, as they are two separate entities.

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • I’m looking to delete my account both on Simplifi as wel as my community account here. I essentially want all data that Simplifi has on me to be permanently deleted regardless of which interface e.g app or message board. <div>
    </div><div>Can you help?</div>
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @A1MB1G,

Thanks for confirming!

I'd be happy to assist with everything, however, I'm not finding an account or a subscription tied to the email address used for your Community Profile. Did you use a different email address, by chance? If so, please let me know, so that I can privately message you to obtain the other email.

Thanks! 

-Coach Natalie
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2020
    the email address used was [removed email]. If it doesn’t exist in the app, it could be that I had it deleted previously in which case I would just like to delete my community account here. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @A1MB1G,

Thanks for providing the other email!

I'm still not finding anything associated with either email address for a Simplifi account/subscription, but I will go ahead and get your Community Profile deleted.

Please let me know if there's anything further that I can assist with! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.