Simplifi Mobile App - Savings Report

@Coach Natalie  , I tried the mobile savings report,  the totals were off by 5$ between web and mobile app
Time line - customer for December and 3 months

For Custom the graph doesn't seem to populate

Tagged:

Comments

• asubbaiyanprof
    asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Read 'Time line - customer for December and 3 months' as

Timeline - Custom for December and three months

Also, the totals are way off between web and mobile app, try for a year and do a side by side comparison.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thank you for checking out the new Savings Report, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with the Report.

When running a side by side comparison between the Mobile and Web Apps, I didn't notice any discrepancies with the info displayed. With that being said, would you mind fully signing out of the Simplifi Mobile App, and then signing back in, to see if that helps to clear things up between the two Apps? If you still see a difference, would you mind providing a screenshot of what you're seeing in the Mobile App versus what you're seeing in the Web App?

I do, however, see that when running the Savings Report for a custom time range of December 2020 on the Mobile App, the graph does not populate, whereas it does on the Web App. This is definitely a bug that I will be reporting, but was hoping to get some more info regarding the other issue you're experiencing first. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @asubbaiyanprof,

Since I haven't heard back from you, I went ahead and reported the missing graph as a Bug, and will be sure to post back when any updates become available.

Thank you,

Coach Natalie

NM-6498
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

I just wanted to write back and let you know that the Team has a fix for the missing graph, which will be implemented with the 2.9.0 release.  

Please let me know if you continue to experience any issues after that time! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭
    When running a side by side comparison between the Mobile and Web Apps, I didn't notice any discrepancies with 
    Still noticing the difference, but not sure how the best way to provide you the details
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for posting back!

To clarify, are you still seeing a difference when running the Savings Report on the Mobile App versus the Web App? If so, please provide a screenshot of the Report from each App, which will show me the difference, and that should be all that I need to get it reported.

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for your patience as this was being worked on!

It looks like the missing graph has been resolved, and is scheduled for a fix as of the 2.9.0 Mobile release. Please let me know if you continue to see the issue after that time! :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.