LPL Financial holdings being overstated in Simplifi (web and app)

System
System Administrator admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Holdings Report.

Comments

• millsmn
    millsmn Member ✭✭
    Coach Natalie - I am also seeing the original reported issue related to LPL Financial holdings being overstated in Simplifi (web and app).  As a side note, the investment section in the Quicken app is working fine.  The ticket number 8231440 was opened today 1/7/21 with Coach Marco and should have all of the info and screenshots showing the investing section where the value is significantly overstated..
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited January 2021
    Hello @millsmn,

I have gone ahead and sent a message to your Community Inbox requesting some more details so that we can take a closer look at this. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @millsmn,

Thank you for providing the requested information!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated, and will be sure to post back when any updates become available.

Please let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-1482
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @millsmn,

Thanks for your patience while this is being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team, and they've asked me to reach back out to you to see if the issue's still occurring. They noticed that in the screenshots, the balance from LPL is showing an as of date of 1/8/21, which was a Friday, but the screenshots were uploaded on the 12th, and it's possible that they gave data from the last close of market.

Please let me know!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @millsmn,

I just wanted to check back with you one last time before closing the escalation out, to see if the issue is still occurring? 

Thanks! 

Coach Natalie
  • millsmn
    millsmn Member ✭✭
    Hi Natalie - yes the issue is still occurring.  Did Simplify put a fix in for this?
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @millsmn,

Thank you for posting back!

To clarify, we did not put a fix in for this, as we did not hear back from you to confirm that the issue is still occurring. The escalation has been closed out, but it's no problem to re-open it. Would you mind providing me with a fresh balance for the account in both Simplifi, as well as what LPL shows, so that I can provide my Team with fresh data, and ask that they re-open the escalation?

Thanks! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • millsmn
    millsmn Member ✭✭
    Hi Natalie - my apologies.  I closed the Simplifi app and reopened it and the Investment balance is now showing up correctly.  I think we're fine to leave this issue closed and if it occurs again I will open a new ticket.  Thank you!

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @millsmn,

Hooray! Thank you so much for letting me know, and yes, please be sure to let me know if you see any new issues pop up. :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.