Projected usage graph and notifications for Credit Cards (edited)

Options
scottnliz
scottnliz Member ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2021 in Feature Requests
Just like the projected cash flow graph for deposit accounts, I’d love to see a projected credit usage for credit card accounts.  I’d also like to get notifications if I’m at risk of exceeding my credit limit on my credit card with my planned expenses incorporated. 
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All, 

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant, and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 10 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Simplifi, please be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this request would be beneficial for you. More details on voting for Idea posts can be found in our FAQ here

Thank you,

Simplifi Community Support Team

• TFrancis
    Options

In Bills & Payments, I would like the cash flow graphic to show what my forecasted credit card payment might be each month from my spending history when I pay off my card each month. Right now it’s just showing my current debt from my credit card statement that will be paid off by the beginning of each month.