Bills Recurring not matching with actual

Sometimes simplfi doesn't match with the scheduled transaction, the problem is I end up with a duplicate transaction, and there is no easy way for me to merge the two transactions,

any ideas and through around this would be appreciated.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for taking the time to post to the Community!

To clarify, is this occurring with Upcoming Transactions, or manually entered Transactions? Also, where are you seeing the duplicate(s)?

You may also consider creating an Idea post requesting the ability to manually match/merge transactions in Simplifi, so that other Users can vote on it, and our Product Team can review it. Surprisingly, I'm not finding an existing post requesting this ability, so it would be great to have one -- it would have my vote! :smiley:

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/998/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭
    It is occurring with Upcoming Transactions; for example, my early HOA dues happens once a year and payable by check,
    the system dupes for 1) upcoming schedule transaction (recurring) 2) and check clears from the bank's download.

It would be ideal to do merge these two transactions

• asubbaiyanprof
    @Coach Natalie  Idea post created
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for posting back, and also thank you for creating that Idea post!

I understand the need to be able to manually merge two transactions, such as when a bank download doesn't properly match to a manual entry, leaving you with duplicate entries. However, you shouldn't be seeing duplicates in your Upcoming section.

If you are seeing duplicates in the Upcoming section, are you also seeing duplicates under Settings>Recurring Series?

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    not sure about seeing dupes on the upcoming section; probably not; I will pay closer attention next time
This discussion has been closed.