Home Using Simplifi Adding and Updating Accounts

Having trouble adding NetBenefits

Hi, I've noticed there are some posts about adding Fidelity NetBenefits. I tried to add every option that you offer with "Fidelity". All are having trouble connecting. Is development actively working on fixing this and when can we expect resolution? Thank you very much for any current, accurate info! :smile:

Comments

• Coach NatalieCoach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @marks,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Fidelity NetBenefits in Simplifi. 

I'm not aware of any known issues regarding Fidelity NetBenefits. To clarify, what specifically are you experiencing when attempting to connect in Simplifi? Are you receiving an error, and if so, what's the exact error message that you're presented with? Or is it that you're unable to add some of your accounts with Fidelity, but can connect others? 

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • dnelsonufdnelsonuf Unconfirmed, Member
    Hi Natalie,

I am having he same issue as well and the error I am receiving is: Care Code: FDP-105

Also, the URL that it displays is http://www.fidelity.com, however, for Netbenefits the login URL is: https://nb.fidelity.com/public/nb/default/home

Can we please have this corrected?
    Hello @dnelsonuf,

Thanks for posting, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Fidelity NetBenefits as well!

I'm not showing any accounts for you that are in an error state -- is this error occurring when you're attempting to add the account(s) for the first time? Also, a 105 error indicates that the financial institution is temporarily blocking us, which may be due to performing maintenance, etc. You may find more details regarding a 105 error here

With that being said, we do ask that you please allow 72 hours for the error to resolve itself. If the error persists after the allotted time, we can definitely take a look at escalating the issue on your behalf. 

Additionally, the URL displayed in Simplifi for any given financial institution is provided to us by the financial institution. This doesn't necessarily mean that the URL displayed is the URL used to connect from the backend, however, we display what the bank asks us to, and therefore, cannot change these. 

I hope this helps! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • dnelsonufdnelsonuf Unconfirmed, Member
    Thanks this is for adding a new account not one currently in my account.
    Hello @dnelsonuf,

Thanks for confirming! Please be sure to let me know if the issue persists after a few days. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • I too continue to receive 105 errors when trying to connect to my Fidelity Netbenefits account.  

Additionally, I'm not sure why I have to use Fidelity NetBenefits rather than just Fidelity, but I get all my accounts so I guess it does not matter. I never could get the Fidelity sync to work. 
    Hello @dwakeman,

Thank you for contributing to this thread, although I apologize that you're also experiencing an error with Fidelity in Simplifi.

There is a known issue for Fidelity, with an Alert that can be followed here for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/1451/new-2-24-21-fidelity-blocking-connection-traffic#latest

It is recommended that you attempt to add or update your Fidelity accounts in Simplifi outside of peak hours until the issue is resolved. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.