Hi, I'm Tom

I have been a Quicken user since the DOS days, that and MYM8. I've been through every iteration and then some. I've tried nearly every Money app out there at one time or another and so far nothing beats it. PocketSmith comes close, but it's too confusing. I've tried Mint (over and over) and just can't use it, and really hate the ad driven model. I have also been a beta tester for Intuit for many many years among other things other "ok boomers" might remember such as AOL for Windows, all of the dBase products, all of the Borland products and a few others. In my "real life" I am a Technical Lead and Principal Database developer for an enterprise Fleet company.

So far, I think this app is about as close to perfect as Quicken has gotten. Sure, I'll keep my desktop version because I really use the features but for the person who is looking for the middle ground between power of Quicken and the ease of use of Mint, this nails it. A big congratulations to the Simplifi team on an excellent product, you all deserve a big pat on the back. Keep up the great work!

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@TommyMac Welcome to our community! I appreciate all of the feedback you already provided and look forward to working with you more in the future!

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@TommyMac We're delighted to have someone with your experience and perspective in this Community. Please let us know what we can do to make Simplifi better!

• Coach Nicole
    Coach Nicole Administrator, Moderator admin

Welcome to Simplifi!!!

This discussion has been closed.