Wells Fargo won’t connect [edited]

scottnliz
scottnliz Member ✭✭✭
I’m having issues with Wells Fargo not connecting or updating. (In the mobile app). I tried re-entering my credentials in the “Fix It” flow on the mobile app, but I still got an error there too. Anyone ese having this problem?

I also tried on the web browser but that didn’t work either.

“ We are unable to update Wells Fargo Bank at this time. Please try again later. If you continue to experience issues, please contact Simplifi support. Care code: sr.100”

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @scottnliz,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Wells Fargo in Simplifi.

I was able to confirm the error from my end, and can go ahead and get this escalated, but just need one more piece of information from you. When you received this error in Simplifi, what action were you performing, i.e. adding the accounts for the first time, refreshing your accounts, updating your credentials, etc?

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • scottnliz
    scottnliz Member ✭✭✭
    it's since resolved itself.  I believe I was just refreshing my accounts and was seeing a connection issue warning.
This discussion has been closed.