SoFi Invest - Individual holdings

timmyc123
timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
Are there plans to pull in individual holdings for SoFI Invest? Right now it just pulls in account balance.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @timmyc123,

Thanks for posting to the Community!

To clarify, have you ever received holdings info for your SoFi Invest account(s), or are they just no longer available in Simplifi? If this is a brand new account that's been added to Simplifi, or if the holdings info recently stopped showing in Simplifi, this is a known issue.

A Community Alert has been created and can be followed here for updates.: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/1377/new-2-3-21-no-holdings-info-being-returned-for-both-mobile-and-web-apps/p1?new=1

Please let me know! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    I added my account to Simplifi recently and I only see the total balance, not individual stocks/holdings.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

Thanks for confirming!

It sounds like you're being affected by the known issue, so I'd definitely suggest following the above-cited Alert for updates.

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    @Coach Natalie, do I need to delete and re-add the account? I'm still not seeing the holdings.
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    @Coach Natalie deleting and re-adding SoFi still does not result in holdings being populated. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

Thanks for posting back, though I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists for you!

If deleting and re-adding the account didn't resolve this, I can go ahead and escalate the issue to our Product Team. However, I do need a bit more information from you in order to proceed. First, I need the full name of the account in question as it appears in Simplifi. Also, please provide me with the holdings info that should be displayed in Simplifi. Screenshots from SoFi's website would be really helpful! If you'd prefer to share that information privately, let me know, and I'll send you a private message. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    Happy to share but please DM me.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

Done! Please check your Community Inbox for details. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

Thank you for providing the requested information! 

I have gone ahead and gotten this reported, and will be sure to let you know as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-1821
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

Thanks for your patience while this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team that the issue should now be resolved -- can you check in Simplifi to see if you're now receiving holdings info for your SoFi Invest account?

Please let me know, thank you! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    Still doesn't work. I even deleted the account and re-added it.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

Thanks for getting back to me! And darn it, I was really hoping that this was fixed for you! 

I will have my Team reopen the escalation, but would you mind sending a new screenshot of the holdings displayed at SoFi's website, as well as a screenshot of the corresponding account in Simplifi showing that no holdings info is displayed? I have emailed you a link to our Secure File Exchange, so you can easily upload those to me there -- please let me know once done. 

Thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @timmyc123,

Did you get a chance to gather those screenshots, by chance? I'm not seeing anything new uploaded, but I have gone ahead and emailed you a fresh link to our Secure File Exchange. Having current screenshots would be very helpful!

Thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    uploaded
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

Thanks for your patience as this is being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team that holdings info should be coming in -- would you mind checking and letting me know, please? Thanks! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    Nope, still nothing. I deleted and re-added as well.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

I'm sorry that you're still not seeing your holdings in Simplifi! I let my Team know, and will let you know if I need any further info from you.

Thanks for your continued patience! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭✭
    @timmyc123, as far I can tell, Sofi does not support transaction-level details. I had similar behavior on Quicken and other tools that I evaluated before.

• HoboH
    HoboH Member
    I have this same issue as well! I noticed that this thread was started 4 months ago, so hopefully it will be addressed soon :(
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    Any update here? This is getting a bit ridiculous.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

Thanks for reaching out, although I apologize that there's still no update to provide on this one.

It looks like we've opened a ticket with our Service Provider, so we're just waiting to hear back from them. I did reach out to our Product Team requesting an update, so I will be sure to let you know as soon as I hear back.

We appreciate your continued patience! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Magically they all appeared just now after being prompted to relink my account ;)
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    There is a bug however. The cash balance is being reported as $CASH which is "Meta Financial Group" instead of 1:1 shares to dollars so my balance is way higher than it actually is...

• Coach Natalie
    edited August 2021
    Hello @timmyc123,

Yay, I'm glad that your holdings are showing up now -- thank you for letting me know!

In regards to the incorrect balance, I'm sorry that you're seeing this! Would you mind grabbing some screenshots of the balance and holdings displayed in Simplifi for the account, as well as the balance and holdings displayed at SoFi's website, so that I can let my Team know what's going on?

Thanks! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    The comment box doesn't seem to accept pictures. Where can I send them?
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

You should be able to drag and drop them into a comment, however, I have gone ahead and emailed you a link to our Secure File Exchange so that you can upload the screenshots to me there -- please let me know once done! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • timmyc123
    timmyc123 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    @Coach Natalie uploaded the two screenshots.

(re: comment box. When you drag and drop or copy and paste, the image briefly flashes in the box and then disappears)
  • Coach Natalie
    edited August 2021
    Hello @timmyc123,

Thanks for uploading those! I have sent the information to my Team and let them know what's going on, and will let you know as soon as I hear back.

In regards to uploading images here in the Community, there was an issue with this a few weeks ago that has since been resolved, and I'm personally unable to replicate any issues with doing so from this profile, or from another non-Moderator profile that I have. 

Do you see the WYSIWYG toolbar at the top of your comment box with the option to attach an image from there? If so, what happens when attempting to use this option?

Please let me know, thank you! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @timmyc123,

Thanks for your patience as this is being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team and they'd like you to check on the balance of the account once again to see if it's now correct. Please let me know, thank you! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @timmyc123,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please let me know! 

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.