Fidelity won’t connect [edited]

scottnliz
scottnliz Member ✭✭✭
My Simplifi app has been unable to connect to my Fidelity accounts for several days. What’s the problem?
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @scottnliz,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Fidelity in Simplifi.

I'm not aware of any known issues regarding Fidelity. With that being said, what specifically are you experiencing in Simplifi, i.e. are you receiving an error, and if so, which error, or are your balances not updating, etc.?

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • scottnliz
    scottnliz Member ✭✭✭
    It's still happening, and it's affecting the mobile app and the website.  It shows a Connection Problem warning icon on my Fidelity accounts and when I click on Try Again it shows this error message:  "We are unable to connect to Fidelity Investments Mac at this time.Care Code: QCS_SERVER_ERROR"
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @scottnliz,

Thanks for confirming the error!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated, and will be sure to post back as soon as an update becomes available. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-1789
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @scottnliz,

I received a quick response back from my Team on this one! I was able to confirm that Fidelity is currently blocking us, and was provided with a suggestion to try again outside of peak hours. However, please let me know if the issue persists into next week, and we'll reopen the escalation. :wink:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.