Public.com Link Failing

egraves
egraves Member
When trying to connect Public.com account for the last few months (maybe even five months), I've been receiving the following error
"We are unable to connect to Public at this time.
Care Code: client.response.xml.validation"

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @egraves,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this error when attempting to add your Public account(s) to Simplifi.

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated, and will be sure to post back as soon as any information becomes available. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

EWC - 8409656
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @egraves,

Thanks for your patience while this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team on the escalation, and they'd like you to go ahead and give this another try. We're seeing an invalid credentials error from our end, so please verify the credentials that you're using for Public and try connecting again in Simplifi.

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Good morning @egraves,

I just wanted to check back in with you to see if you were able to give this a try, by chance? Please let me know if you're still experiencing an issue so that we can keep working on the escalation.

Thanks! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @egraves,

I wanted to check back in with you one last time on this -- I see that your Public.com account is still showing as manual, so I'm assuming that you still haven't been able to connect, however, if we don't hear back from you, we'll have to go ahead and close out the escalation.

Please let me know, thanks! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @egraves,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I have gone ahead and resubmitted the escalation, and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive another update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • egraves
    egraves Member
    Thank you!
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @egraves,

The escalation came back down stating that you have not attempted to add any accounts with this bank for 20 days, so we do need you to go ahead and make a new attempt before we're able to re-escalate this issue. 

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • egraves
    egraves Member
    Hi @Coach Natalie I attempted this yesterday and again just now at 11:50am ET. I have a screenshot I can share if you'd like. Not sure how to share it via URL though
  • Coach Natalie
    edited June 11
    Hello @egraves,

Thanks for trying again and confirming!

I have gone ahead and resubmitted the escalation, and will be back in touch as soon as I receive another update. :wink:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-2219
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @egraves,

Thanks for your continued patience as this is being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team, and they'd like you to go ahead and give this another try. Please let me know how it goes! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • egraves
    egraves Member
    Hi @Coach Natalie I just gave it another shot and am still having the same issue "We are unable to connect to Public at this time.
    Care Code: client.response.xml.validation"
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @egraves,

Thanks for trying and posting back!

I will let the Team know and will be back in touch as soon as I have another update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file