Red exclamation point in Planned Spending with $0 over spent [edited]

dl30
dl30 Member ✭✭
edited February 28 in Report a Bug
I seem to notice problems with Simplifi almost daily. The newest issue I have encountered has been around for a few weeks, but I have not reported it yet because I thought it would resolve itself over time.

My spending plan for this month and last month has a red exclamation point next to the planned spending total and in the detailed view of planned spending there is a message at the bottom of the screen informing me that I have over spent by $0.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @dl30,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community!

I'm not seeing this issue personally, however, I'd love to see a screenshot of what you're seeing. I went ahead and emailed you a link to our Secure File Exchange, so if you could please upload any screenshots there, and then let me know once done, I would be happy to take a look.

In addition to the screenshot(s), it would be great if you could also check to see if this issue is presented on both the Mobile and the Web Apps, and post back to let me know the results.

Thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Thank you @Coach Natalie . I have sent the screenshots. It looks like the issue is present for February and March on the web app and on the mobile app it is only present for January. The main spending plan screen on the mobile app also shows that I have over spent in January by a lot (which I haven't), and then the planned spending screen says I over spent $0.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @dl30,

Thank you for checking the Mobile App, as well as for providing the screenshots!

Would you mind uploading a screenshot of the entire screen when on Planned Spending in the Web App for March, so that I can get a full picture of what's going on? Also, if you could upload a screenshot of the same month and section of the Spending Plan from the Mobile App, so that I can get a comparison shot between the two Apps, I would really appreciate it. The link should still be good, but let me know if you have any trouble! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭
    @Coach Natalie, I uploaded web and mobile screen shots for March and February since both of those months are affected. I can't provide a "full" screenshot of the mobile version because I have too scroll in order to see all of the categories. Do you need me to provide multiple screenshots of the mobile Planned Spending so you can see all of the categories?

Thanks for looking into this for me!
  • Coach Natalie
    edited January 15
    Hello @dl30,

Thanks so much -- those screenshots were perfect!

I have gone ahead and gotten this reported, and will be sure to post back as soon as I have an update to provide. :smiley:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-8749
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @dl30,

Thanks for your patience as this issue is being worked on!

I just wanted to touch base with you on this, as I know it's been quite some time -- are you still seeing these issues with your Planned Spending Items and your Spending Plan in general? If not, are you still seeing the issue presented in your prior month's Spending Plans that it was originally reported for?

Please let me know, thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @dl30,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please be sure to let me know if you're still seeing an issue!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @dl30,

I just wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation -- please be sure to let me know if you are indeed still seeing this issue in Simplifi. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @dl30,

Since I haven't heard back from you, I did go ahead and close out the Ticket for this issue. However, if you are still seeing this same behavior presented in Simplifi, please let me know and I can reopen the Ticket accordingly. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.