Fidelity Investment Accounts

Joe
Joe Member
I noticed something strange with my investment accounts today. The balance of the account is displaying correctly under the dashboard but when you click on the account I receive the message "No Holdings to Display". I can not track my investments unless I manually add them to Simplifi. Please help! Thanks in Advance. 

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 2021
    Hello @Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're not seeing any holdings displayed for your Fidelity Investment account(s) in Simplifi. 

To clarify, have you ever received downloaded holdings information for the account(s) in question? Although we don't guarantee holdings info in Simplifi, I can still definitely take a look at escalating this to see if there's anything that we can do to get the holdings info to download for you. To do so, I would need a screenshot of the holdings displayed at Fidelity's website, as well as a screenshot of the investing drill-down for the corresponding account(s) in Simplifi. I also need to know the name of the account(s) in question, as they appear in Simplifi. 

Please let me know once you have the screenshots available, and I will email you a link to our Secure File Exchange, where you can upload them to me. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • Joe
    Joe Member
    Based on your response it's not a defect since Simplifi does not guarantee holdings info. The data was displaying at one point but I do understand your point. I guess I can manually them and track it that way. 
  • Coach Natalie
    edited March 2021
    Hello @Joe,

Are you sure? I'd be happy to gather the info from you and get this escalated. There's a fairly high chance that our Team will be able to get the holdings info to download for you once again, as they typically do download from most financial institutions.

Let me know! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Joe
    Joe Member
    Let's do it. What do you need from me? 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Joe,

Great! I need a screenshot of the holdings displayed on Fidelity's website, as well as a screenshot of the investing drill-down for the corresponding account in Simplifi, showing no holdings. I also need to know the name of the account in question, as it appears in Simplifi. If this is occurring on multiple accounts, I would need to know the name of each account, and have the screenshots specify which holdings belong in which account. 

I have gone and ahead and emailed you a link to our Secure File Exchange so that you can upload the screenshots to me there. If you'd prefer to share the account names privately, let me know, and I'd be happy to send a private message to your Community Inbox. Otherwise, please let me know once the screenshots are uploaded. 

Thank you! :)

-Coach Natalie
  • Joe
    Joe Member
    All documents have been uploaded. There are 10 screenshoots.
  • Coach Natalie
    edited March 2021
    Hello @Joe,

Thank you for the screenshots -- these have everything that I need! One last question -- do you use the Simplifi Web App at all? If so, would you mind checking to see if the same information is displayed there as on the Mobile App? 

Thank you!

-Coach Natalie
  • Joe
    Joe Member
    It is 
  • Joe
    Joe Member
    The screenshoot are from the mobile app 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Joe,

Thanks for confirming!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated, and will be sure to post back here as soon as any information becomes available. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-1941
  • Joe
    Joe Member
    Thanks! 
  • Joe
    Joe Member
    Coach Natalie this issue has been resolved. The Fidelity account is feeding in investment data now. Thanks for your help. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Good morning @Joe,

Hooray! Thanks for posting back and letting me know! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.