Quicken data import, Simplifi data backup

prbell123
prbell123 Member
edited December 2021 in Getting Started
Good morning,
I asked a couple of questions last October, but I thought I'd check in again for any new updates.  I am a Quicken user, but I recently changed to a Chromebook, so I am looking for a strictly cloud based solution, like Simplifi.  I'd buy it today if it had these two capabilities: a) ability to import all of my Quicken data, so I don't have to start over with Simplifi (I understand that you are working on this... any updates on availability?) and b) ability to manually perform a full data backup (not simply a CSV export of my transactions) of my Simplifi database to either another cloud account or to my local machine (preferred) and, of course, the ability to then restore that backup file to my Simplifi account.  I see these two things as vital to my use and maintenance of this very important financial data.  
Thanks and regards,
Paul

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @prbell123,

Thanks for checking back in with us!

Unfortunately, we still don't have an ETA on when you can expect to see the ability to import data from Quicken. It is on the roadmap, we just don't know when exactly to expect it. 

In regards to adding the ability to save a backup of your data, although I don't know if this is something that would be possible with the data being cloud-based only, you may consider creating an Idea post requesting this ability, so that other Users can add their votes. More information and the steps to do so can be found here.

I hope this helps! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.