BUG: Dashboard iOS app showing Bill Paid alert for a Recurring Income item

scottnliz
scottnliz Member ✭✭✭
When I opened the app today, I saw this notification and I thought it was strange.  This is not a bill.  I didn't pay it.  I was a statement credit that posted to my credit card (auto-redeems rewards when it reaches $25).  

Recurring Income items should be excluded from these bill paid notifications, or they should be modified to say something like "You got paid!  Your income of $25.00 from Credit-cash Back Reward arrived!"

35-E48075-DBC0-4393-8044-375-FF7-E8-BE26
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @scottnliz,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community!

To better understand the issue, is this a Recurring Series that you have set up in Simplifi? Or is this coming from a linked Biller? If it's a Recurring Series, I'd suggest making sure that it's set up as Income, as all of my Income Series notifications tell me that I got paid when Simplifi matches the Recurring Reminder to the downloaded transaction. 

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • scottnliz
    scottnliz Member ✭✭✭
    It’s a recurring series and it’s already set up as income. Here are some additional screen shots.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @scottnliz,

Thank you for confirming and for providing the screenshots -- these help a lot!

I'd be happy to get this reported, but first, I do need you to check to see if the issue is also present on the Web App. You should receive the same Notifications via the Web App, and since the Web App feeds the data to the Mobile App, I need to determine where the issue is originating.

Also, once on the Web App, please navigate to Settings>Recurring and then select the Income tab. Is the Series in question displayed here? 

Please let me know, thanks! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.