Ability to Hide Accounts (edited)

rdws
rdws Member
edited April 27 in Feature Requests
I'd like to have all my accounts connected and monitor their balances when I want, but I'd -really- like to be able to hide ones from view.

For example, I like periodically looking at my 401k, and it's nice to know I can easily check it on Simplifi while looking at whatever other account I'm checking in on - but do I really need that information all the time? Or my mortgage. I like to know how much I've got left to pay on the mortgage, and having that info available when I want is great. But do I really need it to make my Net Worth negative by a couple hundred thousand dollars? 

It'd be great to toggle/hide certain accounts while also being able to make them viewable again whenever I want.
17 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• bcrossman
    bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accounts marked closed should be automatically hidden from the dashboard.

Since their transactions are saved, the transactions should still appear in any reports, spending plans, etc., that cover periods when the account was open, but no need to see closed accounts on the front page.
  • jlkweb12
    jlkweb12 Member ✭✭
    I agree with this. If the account is closed, it should be hidden. Now I have a large list as before but with the word closed next to it.
  • millsmn
    millsmn Member
    I agree as well.  Closed accounts should be able to be ignored on the Dashboard.  Deleting the account is not an option (as suggested by Support) since this will remove the transaction history.
  • Agreed, need to hide accounts but not delete content. I have to do reporting on data for my taxes and investments. Investment accounts are known the most for this as he may have cash accounts at zero or  investments you have rolled over, but I don't need to see the zero. However, it's still a live account.