Sofi Money Vault Support

Ian
Ian Member
edited April 9 in Feedback
Currently, when adding Sofi Money, it is only showing the "Spending Balance" which does not include money separated out into "Vaults".

A short-term workaround I would be happy with is if instead Simplifi would use the "Total balance" which includes the "Vaults".

However, in the future it should treat each Vault as its own account.

Balance Example:
Vault 1: $1,000
Vault 2: $4,000
Spending Balance: $5,000
Total Balance: $10,000

Simplifi is only reporting "Spending Balance".

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Ian,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback to the Community regarding your SoFi Money Vaults.

Unfortunately, as the Vaults are not considered individual accounts, we have no way to scrape the information that's contained within them. I'm seeing this on SoFi's website in regards to Vaults -- "“Vaults” separate savings from spending. Vaults help divide cash within a SoFi Money account so that customers can save for different goals. They are not distinct accounts; instead, customers can have up to 20 Vaults within their SoFi Money account." It seems that these are being treated as a "Savings Goal" type of setup, as opposed to an actual account.

I will get with my Team on the possibility of obtaining the Total Balance, including any Vaults, however, do you have a screenshot that you can provide from SoFi's website showing that the Total Balance includes the Vaults? This may help to get some movement on the Total Balance issue being reported/researched.

Thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.