Moving from laptop Quicken to Simplifi

Although I'm finding a few bugs, generally speaking, I think I could make the move from a laptop Quicken user to using Simplifi on an iPad, for example.  Have others here made that change?  I would like to see some response from the Refresh button, but I understand it does refresh periodically, I'm just not sure when it is since no indication when depressed.  Looking forward to my 30 day free trial, and so far I'm liking the product.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @richardwstevens,

Welcome to Simplifi!

Hopefully some other Users have feedback to share with you, but in regards to using Simplifi on an iPad, we technically don't support iPad's (or any tablet) for our Mobile App. If you're using a tablet, we'd recommend that you access the Web App via a browser, instead of attempting to use the Mobile App. 

In regards to the refresh button, this will make everything sync between the Mobile and Web Apps continuously, however, we only scrape with your various connected financial institutions once every 4 hours, so you'll only see the refresh button working its magic with your banks occasionally. 

We have a Help Center that I'd like to share with you, as it contains a lot of very helpful Support Articles that can help to get you started: http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/

Please let me know if you have any further questions! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Nomadic Cat
    Nomadic Cat Member
    Hi,
    I do almost everything on iPad that isn’t for work. I am new but I do have some feedback. Yes it works on an iPad browser. I am not using the app which is phone only. The browser is a little tough because it is hard to avoid a text box and so your keyboard pops up all the time. Using a pencil might help. The drop downs do not translate well. This might be okay if I am set up so I shall see. I might bite the bullet and set it up on desktop to get it started. Not sure why financial software doesn’t support iPad but it seems to be universal. 
This discussion has been closed.