Home Using Simplifi Adding and Updating Accounts

USAA no longer logging in

a-a-rona-a-ron Member
After months of it working, USAA no longer logs in. It keeps giving Care Code: ccscrape.102. This has happened for a week now. 

Comments

• Coach NatalieCoach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @a-a-ron,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to USAA in Simplifi.

To clarify, is this issue occurring on your Simplifi Account that's associated with the email address used for your Community Profile? The reason I ask is that I'm only seeing one connected account for you under this Profile, and it's not a USAA account. 

With that being said, is this happening when attempting to add the account for the first time, or is this on an existing account? It sounds like you've had the account connected for several months now, so I just want to be sure. 

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • a-a-rona-a-ron Member
    That you for your response! Yes, it is on this account. As part of my troubleshooting, I disconnected the account. I have not been able to reconnect the account since (2 weeks). I have had my USAA account connected since I got simplifi in December. 
    Hello @a-a-ron,

Thanks for confirming!

I apologize, however, I'm not seeing a USAA account as a manual or disconnected account either -- what is the name of the account in question, as it appears in Simplifi? 

Alternatively, for real-time assistance, you may consider contacting Support directly by selecting the blue Chat icon located in the lower right of the Simplifi Web App, or by choosing "Help" from the Menu icon in the Simplifi Mobile App. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • a-a-rona-a-ron Member
    I deleted it to attempt to freshly reconnect to it. It is not on my simplifi, I am trying to connect it to my simplifi as this is my primary bank. 

There doesn't seem to be a fix to this issue; it is not possible for users who use USAA to use simplfi. USAA has stated that they do not support simplifi anyway. 

Hello @a-a-ron,

Gotcha, thanks for confirming!

I'd like to go ahead and get this escalated, as we definitely do offer a connection with USAA in Simplifi. I have everything that I need to do so, but just want to confirm the option that you're selecting from the bank list when attempting to add your account(s) with USAA.

Please let me know and I'd be happy to get this sent up! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
    Hello again @a-a-ron,

Actually, it looks like we've already escalated the 102 error with USAA from a chat interaction that you had with our Support Team over the weekend, so once an update becomes available, they will be reaching back out to you.

Please let me know if there's anything further that I or the Community may assist with! :blush:

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file