Does Simplifi Automatically Mark Bills to Ignore

I'm fairly new and need to know if Simplifi automatically marks paid bills ignore after a certain period. I saw my bills listed today and half were ignored. I changed them all so I could see an accurate list of my bills. But now it says I am in the hole. Yet my total income and bills don't reflect that. Wondering if I Simplifi marked them ignore because some time had passed.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Deb B,

Thanks for posting!

To clarify, are you seeing this in your Spending Plan or somewhere else in the program? The only types of Bills that Simplifi automatically ignores are Recurring Transfers, as well as Credit Card Payments, but these can be customized to be included in the Spending Plan and Reports, just as any other Recurring Transaction can be customized to be included or ignored. 

Additionally, Simplifi does not go in and change any of your Recurring Transactions or Reminders to be ignored for any reason, let alone due to time passing; these should stay in line with your original setup. If you're seeing some kind of discrepancy in your Spending Plan or other functions of the program, we'd be happy to take a closer look, but would need some specific details on what exactly you're seeing. Screenshots would also be very helpful! 

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.