Year to Date total inaccurate in Watchlist

agm
agm Member
edited May 2021 in Using Watchlists
I am using a Payee-based watchlist on the web app and while it seems to list the correct past expenses in the graph below, the calculation in the window that says "year to date" is inaccurate. I am wondering if this is because it is May 2 and it doesn't seem to be including April's numbers. If I subtract April from the Year to Date, it is accurate. 
Tagged:

Comments

• agm
    agm Member
    The Projection is wildly off as well. I've spent $50 on gas so far this month and it's projecting $800 for the month. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @agm,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I apologize that you're seeing this issue in Simplifi.

I'm not personally seeing any issues presented with any of my Payee-based Watchlists -- your Watchlist Year to Date total should include everything for 2021, including anything that you have coming up for the current month.

With that being said, I'd suggest deleting and then re-creating the Watchlist to see if that helps to clear things up. If you're still seeing an issue after doing so, please let me know, and I can gather some screenshots from you and get it reported. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.