Split Transfers are missing in the "to" account (edited)

Options
asubbaiyanprof
asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2023 in Managing Your Transactions
Hi Coach

I have an issue with accounts not listing all records.

1) I have an escrow account
2)  I have a manual mortgage account,  with splits 

now the problem, an Escrow account is kept missing entry for several months; I did a mortgage split entry for May, the entry didn't show up on the Escrow account, and the total was wrong; I tried to verify it, and redid it,  now it removed past three months entry from the escrow account,  I 'am happy to share a screen shot if you give a secure link

Regardes
Anand

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello Anund (@asubbaiyanprof),

Thanks for posting, although I'm sorry to hear that you're still seeing an issue with split Transfers in Simplifi.

I have gone ahead and emailed you a link to our Secure File Exchange so that you can upload the screenshot(s) to me there -- please let me know once done! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    Options
    @Coach Natalie,  can you send the secure link again? I didn't get it the first time

• Coach Natalie
    Options
    Good morning Anund (@asubbaiyanprof),

I have gone ahead and resent the link -- please let me know if you still don't receive it/when the screenshots are uploaded! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    Options
    unfortunately, It didn't popup for any link, but I tagged into one of the previous split links

• Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thank you for providing the screenshot!

I have gone ahead and gotten this reported, and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :blush:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-9351
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thank you for your continued patience as this issue is being researched!

I just wanted to touch base with you since some time has elapsed since I originally reported this -- are you still seeing an issue with split Transfers in Simplifi?

Please let me know, thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • asubbaiyanprof
    Options
    @Coach Natalie  Thanks for your follow-up; yes, I have to do a workaround to make it work

• Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thank you for confirming, and I'm glad that you have a workaround! I'll give the Ticket a bump. :wink:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thank you for your continued patience!

Is this issue still occurring for you? If so, please provide us with a fresh example of the behavior. Please also upload your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option after the provided example occurs:
    1. Log into the Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello again @asubbaiyanprof,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please let us know, thank you!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

I wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation. Please be sure to let us know if you're still seeing this issue in Simplifi!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Since we didn't hear back from you, I just wanted to let you know that I went ahead and got the escalation closed out.

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.