Stability of Editing Transactions

davesawyer
davesawyer Member
edited May 7 in Feedback
I review all my transactions and often edit many of them — split, recategorize, multiple tags, rename, etc. I have been hoping Simplifi could replace Mint.com for reviewing past trends and activity to help make future adjustments to spending and savings. However, this stability issue has been incredibly frustrating. Over the past couple months of using Simplifi, it's become quite apparent that web application stability is fickle at best (whether using latest version of Chrome or Safari). I often find that data I've entered reverts back to original content, or entry is incredibly slow / sluggish.

Before adding feature upon feature to Simplifi, I'm far more interested in a solid effort and focus toward making the current feature set far more stable and responsive; stability and speed is definitely worth paying for above and beyond Mint.com's free w/ ads approach that is currently still more stable for editing transactions and reviewing past trends. Without enhanced stability, my future use is simply untenable.  

Please look toward addressing these issues. 

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited May 7
    Hello @davesawyer,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your feedback regarding Simplifi, although I apologize that you're seeing these issues pop up.

I don't personally have any issues with edited transactions reverting, or with the program being sluggish when entering/editing transactions, however, I do know that these types of instances have been reported from time to time.

I'd be happy to have my Team take a closer look at this for you, but would need specific examples of what's occurring. If you notice that a transaction edit has reverted, please take a screenshot and let me know when/what the edits were, as well as when you noticed that the edits had been reverted. Same with the sluggishness -- if you could capture a video, or something along those lines, of what you're seeing when this occurs, it would be very helpful to share with my Team.

Additionally, does this happen within specific accounts, or across all accounts? If you can identify any patterns, that would be great to have as well. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.