Issue with investment accounts displaying the holdings

b10barge
b10barge Member
I have 2 investment accounts with Great West Retirement Services(GWRS) that don't show holdings. The balances show just fine, but when you click to view holding. You get a message in the middle of the screen that states 'No Holdings to Display'.

On other retirement and 401k accounts that I have with other institutions, it shows the fund, symbol, shares, price, value, today's %, and today $.

One of the accounts is a 403b and the other is a 401k both with Great West Retirement Services.

I did have this question in November and they thought they had resolved it, but I haven't been able to see holdings in this account historically.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited May 2021
    Hello @b10barge,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that it's still occurring for you.

It looks like the escalation from last year was closed out, as we never heard back from you. I can go ahead and escalate this again, but do need to gather some fresh data from you. First, I need to know the name of the affected accounts, as they appear in Simplifi. Next, I need to know if the balance displayed in Simplifi for the accounts is correct, or if a balance mismatch is also occurring.

Additionally, if you can provide screenshots of the holdings info displayed in Simplifi for each of the accounts (or lack thereof), as well as the holdings info displayed on the bank's website for each of the accounts, it would be great to have those to provide to my Product Team. With that being said, I have gone ahead and emailed you a link to our Secure File Exchange -- please upload the screenshots to me there, and let me know once done. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • b10barge
    b10barge Member
    Hello Coach Natalie,

I put the screenshots in for both accounts. The account listed in Simplifi is Empower Rtd. - 401k. There are 2 sub accounts under that heading.

1. Community Health Network 401(k) Retirement Plan
    2. Community Health Network 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan

Should be 4 screenshots total. 2 for each. First screenshot are the holdings listed on the website and the second one is what is displayed in Simplifi.

Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Barry
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @b10barge,

Thank you for providing the requested information!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated, and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smiley:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-2136
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @b10barge,

Thank you for your patience as this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team that a fix has been deployed for this and the issue should now be resolved. Would you mind taking a look and letting me know if you're seeing holdings information for these accounts in Simplifi, please? Thanks! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • b10barge
    b10barge Member
    Hello @"Coach Natalie"

I checked yesterday and this morning. They still are not showing up for these 2 accounts. Nothing has changed, so the screenshots I sent previously are still accurate as to what they show now.

Thank you,

b10barge
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @b10barge,

Thanks for checking and posting back!

If you have not already done so, I would suggest deleting and then re-adding the accounts to see if doing so will bring in the holdings information. 

Please let me know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • b10barge
    b10barge Member
    Hello @"Coach Natalie"

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, this didn't have any effect on the holdings. It still shows the same.

Thank you,

Barry
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @b10barge,

Thank you for trying those steps and posting back!

I have gone ahead and let my Team know that the issue is still occurring and have reopened the ticket; I will be sure to post back as soon as I receive another update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    edited August 2021
    Hey again @b10barge,

My Team has actually requested fresh screenshots of the holdings page for these accounts from both the financial institution's website, as well as Simplifi. You can either share those here, or I can email you a link to our Secure File Exchange so that you can upload them to me there.

Please let me know, thanks! 

-Coach Natalie
  • b10barge
    b10barge Member
    edited August 2021
    Hello @"Coach Natalie"

Please send me a secure link and I will share the file that I created.

Thank you,

Barry
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @b10barge,

I have emailed the link -- please let me know once everything is uploaded! Thanks! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • I uploaded a new document with screenshots from web and application
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @b10barge,

Thanks for uploading the screenshots!

I'm sorry for the confusion, however, in addition to seeing the holdings page in Simplifi, we also need to see the holdings info displayed on the bank's website. With that being said, I have gone ahead and sent you a fresh link to our Secure File Exchange -- please let me know once uploaded. 

Thank you! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Hello @Coach Natalie

I'm not certain exactly what you mean, but I uploaded another document with what I think that you are looking for. Let me know if that isn't what you need.

Thank you,

Barry
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello Barry (@b10barge),

Thank you for uploading the additional screenshots!

I will let you know if we need anything further from you, otherwise, I will be sure to touch base as soon as I receive another update. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello Barry (@b10barge),

Thanks for your continued patience!

I've heard back from my Team on this, and it looks like, unfortunately, we have no way to scrape the holdings information from your bank for these accounts. Since we don't guarantee holdings in Simplifi, there's nothing further that we can do on this one at this time.

I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer and apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that this may cause. Please let me know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.