Simple Bank Refugee

I'm looking for something new after Simple Bank was shut down by the penny pinchers at BBVA. I feel like BBVA owes all the Simple Customers and bit more of an explanation than "it was a strategic decision" to shut down Simple Bank. The only acceptable explanation would be that they were losing lots money. If BBVA shut Simple Bank down bc they weren't profitable enough, that's really really sad and says alot about whoever the Scrooge's are making the decisions over there. I think that Simple Bank team was really helping people. The funny thing is I probably would have payed a yearly fee to keep using Simple Bank. Now that money will go to someone else and not BBVA. 

If there are any other Simple refugees out there, let me know your thoughts on simplifi so far. 

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @FrozenBuffalo716,

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community!

Hopefully some Users come along with great feedback for you, however, I did want to mention that we do offer a 30 day free trial for Simplifi. So you are always welcome to give us a try, and if the program doesn't work for you, you can cancel at any time. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.