Regions Bank - no pending transactions are being downloaded

Regions Bank pending transactions for checking account are not being downloaded.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @PEM,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community, although I apologize that you're missing your pending transactions from Regions Bank in Simplifi.

To clarify, have you ever received pending transactions from Regions Bank in Simplifi, or is this new behavior? If you have not ever received them, how long have you had the account(s) added to Simplifi? 

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • PEM
    PEM Member
    Have never received pending transactions in Simplfi.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @PEM,

Thanks for confirming!

I can definitely escalate this so that our Team can research to see what's going on. How long have you had the Regions Bank account(s) added in Simplifi?

I also need to know the name of the account(s), as it/they appear in Simplifi, as well as a few example "pending" transactions that are displayed on the bank's website, but haven't downloaded into Simplifi, with the Date, Payee, and Amount. Having a screenshot of the pending transactions displayed on the bank's website, as well as a screenshot of the corresponding register in Simplifi showing that the transactions are missing would also be very helpful!

If you'd like to share those screenshots, please let me know, and I'll email you a link to our Secure File Exchange where you can upload them to me, otherwise, please provide me with the rest of the requested information, and I'll get this sent up. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • PEM
    PEM Member
    edited May 21
    Sure. Send to my email, [removed email - privacy]. Thanks
  • Coach Natalie
    Good morning @PEM,

I have gone ahead and emailed you a link to our Secure File Exchange -- I know that there's a couple of different issues that I'm looking at with you, so if you could name the screenshots according to the issue (Regions Bank or Lending Club), I would very much appreciate it!

Please let me know once you have everything uploaded, thanks! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • PEM
    PEM Member
    Good afternoon Coach Natalie,

I have uploaded transactions from Regions as well as Simplifi Transaction Activity for review.  Thanks.
  • Michael
    Michael Member
    I am having this same issue with my 3 Regions accounts. It started on May 16th. Only cleared transactions are showing up.
  • Coach Natalie
    Good morning @PEM,

Thanks for uploading the screenshots!

It looks like I can gather almost everything else that I need from the screenshots, however, I do still need to know the name of the account, as it appears in Simplifi. Please let me know, and I'll get this escalated up!

@Michael, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing the same issue! Do you have screenshots of the missing pending transactions, by chance? I'd be happy to get your information added to the Ticket!

Thanks, guys! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • PEM
    PEM Member
    Good morning,

The name appears as Regions Checking in Simplifi.  Thanks.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @PEM,

Thanks for confirming! 

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated, and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-2163
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @PEM,

Thanks for your patience as this is being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team that the escalation came back as resolved -- would you mind checking and letting me know, please? Thanks! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @PEM,

Were you able to check this out, by chance? Please let me know! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @PEM,

I just wanted to check back with you one last time before closing out to the escalation -- please be sure to let me know if you're still seeing an issue! 

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file