Fidelity IRA is not showing holdings

I am connected to my Fidelity IRA through the Fidelity NetBenefits connection since no other option appears for Fidelity Investments. However, only the account balance shows and no transactions. Other brokerages like eTrade are appearing fine. Please resolve.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @rdenove,

Thanks for posting to the Community!

To clarify, Simplifi doesn't support investment transactions; this ability is forthcoming, however, and this post can be followed for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/1019/show-investment-transactions#latest

With that being said, if you navigate to the Investments tab and select the account in question, do you see holdings information displayed?

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • rdenove
    rdenove Member
    If the product does not support it, how do you explain that Betterment shows them as well as eTrade?
  • Coach Natalie
    edited May 2021
    Hello @rdenove,

To clarify, are you referring to transactions or holdings information? If you're seeing investment transactions, it's possible that the other accounts in question are listed under Banking and not Investments. More details on tracking investments in Simplifi can be found here. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • RichD
    RichD Member ✭✭
    Natalie

I can send you a screenshot of the investments page for my 401K from Betterment that shows all the holdings listed. I did not key these in - they came in with the account update. Please make this a private discussion before I do that.

• Coach Natalie
    edited May 2021
    Hello @RichD,

Ahh, I think that we're having a miscommunication regarding investment transactions and investment holdings. We don't currently support investment transactions, and although we don't guarantee holdings info (we only guarantee balances on investment accounts), we do typically see holdings info downloaded into Simplifi.

With that being said, I'd be happy to get this sent up to my Product Team so that we can research why you're not receiving holdings info for the account in question. To do so, I would need the name of the account, as it appears in Simplifi. I also need to know if the balance displayed in Simplifi matches the balance on the bank's website, or if you're also seeing a balance discrepancy.

Additionally, I do need screenshots of the holdings displayed on the bank's website, as well as the holdings page in Simplifi showing that they're missing. Please let me know once you have these ready, and I'll email you a link to our Secure File Exchange so that you can upload them to me there. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.