add bill frequency for arbitrary number of days/weeks/months/years

Currently, we only have few options for recurring bill payments: every week, every 2 weeks, every month, etc.

However, I have a bill that needs to be paid every 8 weeks.

I think it will be useful to set the frequency to be an arbitrary number of days/weeks/months/years.

I imagine a UI with two boxes: one for the number (1, 2, ...), and another for the interval (days, weeks, months) similar to iCal on the Mac. This might "simplifi" this issue :)

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @highflier,

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding Reminder frequencies to the Community!

We do have some additional frequencies underway, and this post can be followed for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/72/recurring-transactions-location-and-frequency#latest

I'm not sure exactly what the additional options will be, so it would be great if you could actually add your comments regarding the specific frequencies that you'd like to see to the existing post that I linked above, that way it's all in one place for our Product Team. If you'd prefer, I can also just merge this post with the existing Idea post instead! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.