Linked to wrong accounts when resetting connection (edited)

One of the accounts was not being updated correctly so I went to settings -> Accounts -> Reset account and when I did I connected the accounts backward so there are transactions from one account listed with the other account. I tried resetting them correctly but it didn't fix the issue. Is there an easy way to fix it or do I need to delete the accounts and reconnect them?

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Jeff_somewhere,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue!

Based on your description, it doesn't sound like there's going to be a quick fix for this, unfortunately. If you've already disconnected the accounts again, and got them re-linked back up to the correct account, at that point, you'd be left with doing some clean-up by going through each of the accounts and deleting the transactions that don't belong.

Otherwise, you're looking at deleting and re-adding the accounts entirely, however, this method would lose any historical data over 90 days old, as well as any customizations that you've made to the transactions.

Sorry I don't have a better answer or a quick fix for you, but I hope that this helps! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.