Any known issues with ComputerShare stock site connections - Care Code: ccclient.203? (edited)

Mike T
Mike T Member ✭✭✭
Been seeing this more often than not over the past week or two...

We are unable to connect to Computershare Shareowner Services at this time.
Care Code: ccclient.203

The server for this is computershare.com or us-computershare.com

Thanks... Mike T
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Mike T,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to ComputerShare Shareowner Services in Simplifi.

To clarify, does this issue pop up intermittently, or are you experiencing it consistently? A 203 error indicates that the financial institution is throttling us, which means that they're limiting the number of successful connection attempts.

This error usually resolves itself after 24-48 hours, however, if you've been unable to connect after 48 hours, we can definitely take a look at escalating it.

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks...

It seems like it might be worth escalating this one.  I have had a successful update one time in about the last 7 days.  I have tried updating at various times of the day -- normal business hours, after hours, weekend, etc and still seeing it.  I just did an update as of 8:51 EDT and got the same message.

Thanks for your help... Mike T
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Mike T,

Thanks for the additional info!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated, and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smiley:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-2272
  • Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭
    Great -- thanks!

• Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 30
    @Coach Natalie -- Just wondering if you ever heard anything back on this... ? Thanks... Mike T
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Mike T,

No update on this one as of yet -- our Team is still working with our Service Provider on a resolution, which I anticipate will take at least a few weeks.

I'll be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update for you! :wink:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Mike T,

Thank you for your patience as this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team that the issue looks to be resolved, as the account shows that it's now successfully updating -- would you mind confirming for me, please? :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭
    @Coach Natalie

i can confirm.  The account is updating regularly. Thanks for the follow up.  
This discussion has been closed.