Flagstar Bank (Care Code: FDP-108)

Greetings,

I'm following up in the forum after a chat session with Simplifi support on 6/24/2021.  That chat "required escalation" and was closed without resolution.

Over multiple days and multiple attempts, when I try to sync Flagstar Bank (http://www.flagstar.com) to Simplifi, I receive Care Code: FDP-108.  Currently, I do have a working sync between Quicken's other product (Quicken Desktop) and Flagstar Bank.  I know my U/P is correct and I can log into the banks website just fine.

My two questions:
  1. Has anyone in the forum been able to successfully sync Flagstar Bank with Simplifi
  2. How long does this sort of thing take for Simplifi to resolve in your experience?
Thank you!
Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Flagstar Bank in Simplifi.

Hopefully other Users come along with some great feedback for you, however, in the meantime, I can confirm that the 108 error with Flagstar Bank has been escalated and is currently being worked on. It can take anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months for these to come back down, it honestly just depends, but as soon as we receive an update, the Support Agent who you originally spoke with will definitely be back in touch with you. 

We appreciate your patience as the issue is being worked on! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16
    @Coach Natalie Is there an update on the 108 error with Flagstar Bank?  I'm approaching the end of my free trial and this is one major hurdle towards proceeding.  Note, it's been 23 days since the original chat session.
    Chris
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thanks for checking in!

Sadly, there's still no update to provide on the escalation for Flagstar Bank. It looks like you originally worked with Jorge on the escalation, so he will definitely be back in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

We do also want to make sure that you get the full use of your trial, so I've gone ahead and added some time to your subscription. 

I hope this helps! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    Chris
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31
    Should this be categorized under "Current Online Banking Issues" instead of under "Adding & Updating Accounts"?  I want to ensure that this bank gets added quickly while I impatiently wait.  I don't want it to be overlooked or forgotten because it is simply in the wrong place.  It's been 1 month and 6 days ... or 5 weeks and 1 day ... or 36 days ... or 26 weekdays ... not that anyone's counting mind you.

Since Flagstar is my primary checking account, it makes Simplifi really not that useful at present...though I want it to be.  I'm considering Simplifi because I'm trying to cut down the time it takes to 'do the budget'.  I don't have the time to attach the account manually.
    Chris
  • Coach Natalie
    edited August 2
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thanks for the inquiry!

To clarify, the Current Online Banking Issues category is intended for Online Banking Alerts only, so we don't place regular Discussions or Questions there. I can assure you, however, that the issue has been escalated and is actively being worked on, and that our Chat Support Team will be back in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions! Otherwise, we appreciate your continued patience as this is being worked on! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.