Community points values & what you get?

Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings,

Is there a blog post or something that explains what you get after reaching different points levels? And what different user levels are called?

i.e. __ Badge @ 10 points, Ability to add text formatting @ 25 points, __ Badge @ 50 points, Free Pizza @ 100 points (one can dream!), etc., etc., etc.
Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    I ended up finding this post which pretty much answers my questions.

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/9/your-guide-to-community-ranks#latest

Feedback for Simplifi: It makes >>no sense<< (which I would like to BOLD and UNDERLINE) why you would remove the WYSIWYG editor from new users under 25 points! Being able to format your post can help out immensely in asking / finding answers to your questions as a new user.

Why would Simplifi intentionally make it more difficult for new users to ask their questions?

Personally, I would want to get the newest users up to speed as quickly as possible! Consider choosing a different "Perk / Goal" at 25 points - like free pizza! :)
    Chris

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thanks for posting!

I'm glad that you found the Guide to Community Ranks -- hopefully this helped to answer your questions! I have also passed your feedback regarding the 'perks' along to my Team. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one more bit of info for others.

For a brief window when I first created my Community account, I DID see the WYSIWYG editor. Then, when I was 'promoted' to "I'm new", the WYSIWYG editor disappeared. Maybe a glitch in the system.

Looking forward to it coming back after I hit 25 points!
    Chris
This discussion has been closed.