Available Badges

Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a post out there that lists the various badges available in this Community and at what point you get them?

Asking for a friend... ;)
Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @Flopbot,

That's a great question! 

Sadly, we don't have a post that outlines the different Badges that can be earned here in the Community. Some examples, however, are the Name Dropper Badge, which you get when using the @ to tag another Member, as well as the Photogenic Badge, which you earn when uploading a profile picture.

You can also earn Badges for answering questions, adding comments to Discussions, receiving Likes and LOLs, etc., and these are earned at increments of 5, 25, 100, etc. For example, you can earn a Likes Badge once you receive 5 Likes, another one once you reach 25 Likes, and so on. You also earn a Badge each year for your 'Community Anniversary' for up to 10 years, and after that, you become an "Ancient Member". 

Those are just some examples, and I hope that this helps you get to earning! If you have any questions on specific Badges, please let me know, and I'd be happy to get the information for you! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    Brand new to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.