Unable to add Huntington Bank accounts.

adepew
adepew Member
Is there an issue with Huntington Bank? Whenever I try to add my account it shows "This Bank is not available right now."
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @adepew,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Huntington National Bank in Simplifi.

It looks like the 'Huntington National Bank' option is not currently supported in Simplifi; this may be temporary, but we're not quite sure as of yet. However, most of our Users have been able to add their accounts using the option listed as "Huntington Online Mortgages", so I would definitely suggest giving this a try.

Please let me know how it goes! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • adepew
    adepew Member
    I’ve been using my Huntington accounts for months. I removed them as I wanted to start fresh and can’t re-add them now. The Huntington Online Mortgage also shows as not available.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 30
    Hello @adepew,

Thanks for posting back!

I'm not personally getting the message that the bank is unavailable when using the option listed as "Huntington Online Mortgages":

With that being said, please double-check the option that you're selecting from the bank list, and if you're still seeing the message, please grab a screenshot and I'll have you upload it to me so I can escalate the issue with our Product Team. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.