Wells Fargo Still Returning 101 Error

EgyptianHokie
EgyptianHokie Member
Despite the Wells Fargo 101 error issue being marked as resolved, I am still receiving the same error for both of my checking accounts and my mortgage. I have reset the connection twice with the same result.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @EgyptianHokie,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing difficulties connecting to Wells Fargo in Simplifi.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to do anything as far as escalating this until next Tuesday, as most of our Team is out of the office for the holiday. With that being said, I will touch base with you at that time to see if you're still receiving the error, and then we can go from there.

Have a great Fourth! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Senthil
    Senthil Member
    I am seeing the same issue too.. 101 error connecting to Wells Fargo.
  • dlb
    dlb Member
    I am still getting 101 error. Have deleted account and re-added several times. 2FA works correctly but then 101 error persists. 
  • dlb
    dlb Member
    Same issue with 101 error persisting. 
  • Dave W
    Dave W Member
    Same here
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, as well as for your patience while this issue was being researched.

I was able to confirm that the 101 errors with Wells Fargo are a known issue; an Alert has been created that can be followed here for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/1900/new-7-6-21-wells-fargo-returns-a-101-error#latest

Please let me know if anyone has any questions! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • EgyptianHokie
    EgyptianHokie Member
    Hi @"Coach Natalie" - any updates on timeline for the Wells Fargo 101 issue?
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @EgyptianHokie,

Thanks for the inquiry, though there's still no update to provide. Once an update does become available, however, the above-referenced Alert that was created for this issue will be updated accordingly, so I would definitely suggest following along there. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.