Citi Cards won't connect - Care Code: FDP-108 (edited)

Gregg
Gregg Member
I recently had been having trouble getting my Citi Credit Cards to update in Simpli.  So I deleted Citi completely and then tried to add them back in.  It will not connect and I keep getting this message:

"To connect to your account, you must complete an action at the website for Citi Cards. 
Care Code: FDP-108"

I've repeatedly gone to the Citi Website to search for something to do there but to no avail.  Not sure if this is a Citi issue or Simplifi.  When selecting Citi I have used different instances:  CitiBank, CitiCards, as well as a Citi listing specific to my Credit cards.  None of them will connect.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Gregg,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a 108 error when attempting to connect to Citi in Simplifi.

A 108 error indicates that there's some form of action required at the bank's website; this could be a pop-up window that needs to be bypassed, a message regarding promotional advertising, a prompt to update your contact info, etc.

If you've been unable to resolve this by signing into the bank's website, I'd suggest signing into any mobile apps that you may be using for the bank to see if that helps to resolve this matter for you. You may also consider trying from a different web browser, or trying to sign in using incognito mode.

More information on a 108 error can be found here

Please let me know how it goes! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.