PNC - Care Code 324

Hecklbrg
Hecklbrg Member
Hi - For about the past week, I have been getting an error w/ my PNC savings/checking accounts - Care Code 324.  It asks me to reconnect the bank, which when I do, yields the same error.  I also (somewhat dumbly) deleted the account out of frustration and re-added it and get the same error.

Any solutions or known issues? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Hecklbrg,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're receiving an error with PNC Bank in Simplifi.

Since you've already attempted to reconnect the accounts from the prompt to do so, next you'll want to go ahead and reset the connection for the accounts by following the steps outlined here: http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Hecklbrg
    Hecklbrg Member
    edited July 8
    Thanks for getting back to me @Coach Natalie .  I have tried this and just did again.  One of two things happens:
    1 - Says "Bank is already added"
    2 - Says it worked, then it now says "Account Needs Attention" and does not give an error code - Says "Not Available"
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Hecklbrg,

Thank you for attempting the steps and posting back!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated, and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :blush:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-2305
  • Hecklbrg
    Hecklbrg Member
    Hi @Coach Natalie  - Seeing if there was any upda te with the PNC issues?  They persist, although it will randomly work from time to time. 
  • Coach Blake
    Coach Blake Moderator admin
    @Hecklbrg, thank you for checking back in with us. I just checked the ticket and I don't have an update yet but am hopeful to have one soon. 

-Coach Blake
  • Coach Natalie
    edited August 3
    Hello @Hecklbrg,

Thank you for your patience as this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team that the issue is now resolved and that it looks like you've been able to successfully connect your PNC accounts -- would you mind taking a look and letting me know, please? :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @Hecklbrg,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please let me know! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Hecklbrg,

I just wanted to reach out to you one last time before closing out the escalation -- please be sure to let me know if you're still seeing an issue! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hey again @Hecklbrg,

I did want to let you know that we have gone ahead and closed out the escalation.

Please be sure to let us know if there's anything further that I or the Community may assist with! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.