Senthil
Senthil Member
Wells Fargo still doesn't work and it returns 102 error code
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Senthil,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a 102 error with Wells Fargo.

A 102 error indicates that the financial institution may be throttling us, which means that they're limiting the number of successful connection attempts. These errors usually resolve themselves, so we do want to allow 24-48 hours for the issue to resolve on its own. More details on a 102 error can be found here.

With that being said, please let me know if you're still seeing the error on Monday, and we can definitely take a closer look at that time. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Senthil
    Senthil Member
    Its Monday and the same error (102) happens while I try to configure my Wellsfargo accounts. It cannot be a bandwidth issue as other products work fine. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Senthil,

Thanks for posting back, although I'm sorry to hear that the trouble persists!

To clarify, are you receiving the error on an existing account(s), or is this occurring when attempting to connect to Wells Fargo in Simplifi for the first time? If this is occurring on an existing account(s), what is the name of the account(s) as it/they appear in Simplifi? If this is occurring when attempting to connect for the first time, what option are you selecting from the bank list when attempting to add the account(s)?

Also, how long have you been receiving the 102 error specifically? 

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Senthil
    Senthil Member
    I had my WellsFargo accounts configured before till I started having 101 issues.. As part of that attempt, I unlinked my WellsFargo accounts and tried to reconfigure as new. After you communicated that 101 issues are addressed, I tried to reconfigure my accounts again and now I get 102 error.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Senthil,

Thanks for confirming!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated, and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

EWC-8710368
  • Senthil
    Senthil Member
    This issue is resolved. I was able to configure my Wells Fargo accounts 
This discussion has been closed.