Issues with Merrill Edge

pratnala
pratnala Member
Merrill is always giving me issues. For a brief period, it all worked well. However, when I logged in today, it is again struggling to connect with Merrill Edge.

This is what it says right now: We are unable to connect to Merrill Edge at this time.

It keeps changing. Once, it complained about MFA on my Merrill account. Most of the times, it asks me for the OTP and then fails with some random error.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @pratnala,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Merrill Edge in Simplifi.

To clarify, how long has this specific issue been occurring? Also, do you see an error code or anything attached to the error message?

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • pratnala
    pratnala Member
    Today, when I checked, it said to reconnect account. I clicked that button and I get this error - "You have already added all your accounts at this bank."

I will try to remove and re-add
  • pratnala
    pratnala Member
    Ha. I reset the connection and it worked. Let's see if it stays
  • Coach Blake
    Coach Blake Moderator admin
    edited July 15
    @pratnala I am glad to hear that the reset connection worked! That is always my go to for connection issues. Please, let me know if you continue to experience any issues with Merrill Edge.

-Coach Blake
  • pratnala
    pratnala Member
    I am seeing error code FDP-106 every time I log in to Simplifi. I keep having to reset the account every time.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited July 19
    Hello @pratnala,

I'm sorry to hear that you're continuing to experience difficulties connecting to Merrill Edge in Simplifi!

I'm not currently seeing any of your accounts in an error state from our end -- is the issue still occurring? If so, please let me know as soon as you see the error pop up again, and be sure to not reset the connection, so that I can see the error from our end. 

Thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • pratnala
    pratnala Member
    Weirdly enough, I haven't seen the error since. If I see it again, I will make sure to post here without resetting or trying to fix the connection.
This discussion has been closed.