Problems connecting with Ally Bank

ScottC
ScottC Member
I just am trying to initially set up Ally.  The first issue was resolved which was the Error 103.  I changed my password to not include special characters; however, now I simply get the following
Account Needs Attention
We are unable to connect to AllyBank at this time. 

While connecting, I logged in correctly and received the SMS access code.  But after that, nothing.

Tagged:

Comments

• ScottC
    ScottC Member
    The mobile app provides a bit more information regarding the error for Ally.  The error indicates it is a connectivity issue.

think that Ally may be trying to ask security questions, I have tried multiple browsers including chrome, firefox, and IE.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @ScottC,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Ally Bank in Simplifi.

Thank you also for following the Alert and updating your password to exclude special characters! It looks like the connection is now timing out for some reason, so I did go ahead and get this reported to our Team. I will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-2358
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @ScottC,

Thanks for your patience as this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team that the issue should now be resolved. Please attempt to add your Ally Bank account(s) to Simplifi once again and let me know how it goes! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @ScottC,

Were you able to give this a try, by chance? Please let me know! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @ScottC,

I just wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation -- please be sure to let me know if you're still seeing an issue! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • ScottC
    ScottC Member
    Sorry, it is working now.  Thanks!
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @ScottC,

Hooray! Thanks for letting me know! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.