ccscrape.102 error with ComputerShare Shareowner Services

System
System Administrator admin

Comments

• josh_shannon
    josh_shannon Member
    This is also happening in to me. I haven't had a successful update from my Computershare account in at least 2 weeks, might be more like 3 weeks, since I sold some shares.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @josh_shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing difficulties connecting to ComputerShare Shareowner Services in Simplifi.

To clarify, are you also receiving a ccclient.203 error message in Simplifi, or is something else occurring?

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • josh_shannon
    josh_shannon Member
    @Coach Natalie I'm actually getting a ccscrape.102 error in my Simplifi app for my ComputerShare account. Sorry for commenting if this is actually a different issue. I can't for sure say if that's been the same error code for the last few weeks. I just know it hasn't updated in a long time. 
  • Coach Natalie
    edited July 20
    Hello @josh_shannon,

Thanks for confirming!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated, and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-2373
  • josh_shannon
    josh_shannon Member
    For what it's worth, I'm now getting a ccclient.203 error. The account still hasn't successfully updated at all over the last week.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @josh_shannon,

Thank you for letting me know! I have let the Team know, and will be back in touch as soon as I receive an update to provide. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @josh_shannon,

Thanks for your patience as this was being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team that the issue should now be resolved, and I am also seeing that the account is refreshing from my end. Are you able to update the account in Simplifi now? :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • josh_shannon
    josh_shannon Member
    Yes! It just started working for me last night. Thanks for getting back to me.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @josh_shannon,

Hooray! Please be sure to let us know if there's anything further that I or the Community may assist with! :wink:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.