ConnectYourCare no longer connects

Havensd74
Havensd74 Member
ConnectYourCare is listed as an account that can be linked.  However,  I have been trying for several days now and always get the same cannot connect response. 

I believe they have recently updated their website and the login is slightly different.  This may need to be captured in the aggregator.  

For now I am using a manual account, but it is handy to have it linked.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Havensd74,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to ConnectYourCare in Simplifi. 

It looks like ConnectYourCare is actually a part of Optum Financial, which I understand is a recent change. Sadly, since Optum has been blocking us for quite some time, I'm not sure that a connection with ConnectYourCare will work until that block is lifted. 

With that being said, however, it does look like the issue with ConnectYourCare has already been escalated from an interaction that you had with our Support Team, so our Product Team is investigating the issue, and the Agent that you originally spoke with will be back in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.