Problems with Texans Credit Union - FDP-102 (edited)

fredA
fredA Member
edited July 22 in Report a Bug
I have not been able to connect to Texans Credit Union for the past 3 days. Error FDP-102

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @fredA,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Texans Credit Union in Simplifi.

To clarify, is this issue occurring on existing account(s) or when first attempting to add the account(s) to Simplifi? If this is occurring on existing accounts, have you attempted to reset the connection by chance?

Please let me know so I can best assist! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • fredA
    fredA Member
    Existing accounts and I have tried to reset, but same error persists.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @fredA,

Thanks for confirming!

It looks like at this point you may just need to reconnect the accounts, so let's go ahead and give that a try. Please navigate to Settings>Accounts, locate the financial institution in question and click the three-dots at the end of it, and then select "Connect". Here, you'll be prompted to enter your banking credentials, and will then be presented with a list of accounts to add or link. You'll want to make sure that you carefully link the accounts following the steps outlined here

Please let me know how it goes! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • fredA
    fredA Member
    It did work now but I tried the same procedure several times last week, with no luck. Whatever you've done, thank you.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @fredA,

Yay! Thanks for letting me know, and please be sure to let us know if there's anything further that I or the Community may assist with! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.