#Shareyourexperience

Options
Coach Blake
Coach Blake Administrator, Moderator admin
edited November 2021 in Share your Success!
Everyone has different financial goals, some like to save for large purchases, and some like to use tools to get out of debt. 

Personally, I am using Simplifi to buy a home. I am using the savings goals to track my savings progress for a down payment, inspection cost, closing cost, and renovations that I want to make to the home. I use Watchlists to help keep my unnecessary spending down so I am maximizing on my savings capabilities.

We'd love to hear what you hope to accomplish by using Simplifi?
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited July 2021
    Options
    What I hope to accomplish by using Simplifi is gaining awareness of what I'm spending my money on, and also having the ability to track my net income, as my primary financial goal at this time is saving money. 

It's nice to be able to have full control over my financial data -- most importantly, the ability to create and manage custom categories that I can use for my transactions. I can then run reports to see where my money is going, and where I'm at for the month on my expenditures versus income, which allows me to stay on top of making sure that I have some leftovers at the end of each month to add to savings.

Simplifi definitely helps me accomplish my financial goals! :smiley:
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reason #1:  Spend money more wisely.

Reason #2:
      Find a software that is less complex and easier to use.

Reason #3:  Stop money from getting frittered away due to lack of a budget.  Despite using Quicken, I effectively don't have a budget because there's no consistently working method that allows me to quickly check spending that doesn't require my main computer.

Reason #4:
      Spend less time 'doing budgeting' simply to keep the database happy.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.