Fidelity not updating

bmeyers
bmeyers Member
For the last week or so Fidelity Investments (www.fidelity.com) has not been updating - I have been prompted with a "Try Again" button, but this has not fixed the issue.  Today, I tried to "Reset Connection" from within the Accounts section.  I entered credentials and again received an error.

Are others experiencing similar issues with Fidelity?  Anyone have suggestions or a known time frame for this to be addressed? 
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 8 Accepted Answer
    Hello All,

Thank you all for taking the time to report this issue to the Community!

It looks like we have an emerging issue with Fidelity that has been escalated; I've created a Community Alert that can be followed here for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/2151/new-9-8-21-fidelity-returns-a-101-error/p1?new=1

@khaley I know you mentioned that you're receiving a 102 error and not a 101, however, a 102 error indicates the same type of issue, so let's wait and see what happens with the Alert, and then we can take a closer look at yours if you're still experiencing connectivity problems. 

We appreciate everyone's patience as this is being worked on!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• ScottG
    ScottG Member
    I have also been having issues with Fidelity. The "Try Again" button NEVER works. I have found that I have more luck when I use "Reset Connection" but it is not always a clean download. I would say this happens on an almost daily basis.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @bmeyers & @ScottG,

Thank you for reporting this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're both experiencing issues with connecting to Fidelity in Simplifi.

We do have an active Alert for Fidelity blocking connection traffic that can be followed here for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/1451/updated-3-3-21-ongoing-2-24-21-fidelity-blocking-connection-traffic/p1?new=1

With that being said, we do suggest attempting to update your Fidelity accounts outside of peak hours, or over the weekend, to see if that helps to clear things up. If you're still seeing an issue, please let me know the specific error that's being received and I'd be happy to take a closer look. 

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie
  • I am having the same issue. I tried resetting the connection and still get the error. The error says:
    We are unable to connect to Fidelity Investments Mac at this time. Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-102.

I have tried refreshing at 6:00 am, at noon, and at 6:00 pm.
  • ScottG
    ScottG Member
    @Coach Natalie Still having the same issue as @bmeyers and @khaley. Doesn’t matter when I try to connect to Fidelity I get an error. The “Try Again” button never works. I have had better luck with resetting the connection but that hasn’t worked either for the last several days. Last attempt 4:30am. 

• Kristy
    Kristy Member
    edited September 8
    It doesn't matter what time of the day, it will not work! Is it your program or Fidelity? [rant redacted]
  • Can anyone get Fidelity to work - I still can't get it to update my accounts
  • ScottG
    ScottG Member
    @amintzer I’ve tried resetting the connection and that doesn’t work. Still wants me to “fix” accounts. But strangely enough though sometimes when I log back into Simplifi later the accounts will be updated (but still saying they need to be “fixed”).  Go figure! Curious if anyone else has seen this?
  • JustinM
    JustinM Member
    edited September 13
    I’ve been experiencing the same issue for the last week or so as well. Very frustrating as my main banking and investments are with Fidelity, making this app essentially useless for me.
  • I just joined Simplifi and experiencing the same issue.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file