Security and fraud safeguards

cncb
cncb Member
edited September 2021 in Getting Started
Valid concerns for your main competitor apply here too.  If someone is able to hack your system they would have access to all our financial login information.  And if they are able to compromise our accounts and clean them out the financial institution could then refuse to reimburse us because we gave our login information to a 3rd party (you).  Can you address these issues and put my mind at ease?  Thanks.

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @cncb,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

Although I'm not sure how financial institutions would handle a situation like that, we definitely have a lot of security measures in place to ensure that your Simplifi data is never compromised. In addition to encrypting all of the data that is transmitted to and from your financial institutions, we also use firewall-protected servers, as well as perform regular integrity checks.

You may find more details regarding this outlined here: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-protects-financial-information

Please note that the referenced Support Article is for Quicken, however, the exact same processes/security measures are also used for Simplifi. Please let me know if you have any additional questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

Answers

This discussion has been closed.