Why Savings goals contributions not adding up?

Ptbeacon
Ptbeacon Member
edited October 2021 in Savings Goals
I am using the trial right now.  Everytime I have added to my savings goals they go back to zero.  They show up in the accounts, but the goal itself say zero.  Any one have this trouble?

Comments

• Coach Blake
    Coach Blake Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi there @Ptbeacon! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am so sorry to hear this is your experience with our Savings Goals during your trial.

Can you check one thing for me really quick, can you go to https://app.simplifimoney.com/ and tell me if you see the same results there as you do on the mobile app?

Thank you in advance!
    Coach Blake
  • I had to go to get to my computer to look at that.  I am unable to sign in on the phone with that link.  But yes -it is different on the computer.  It shows the money in the goal like it should.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited October 2021
    Hello @Ptbeacon,

Thanks for checking out the Simplifi Web App and posting back!

Since you're only seeing this behavior on the Mobile App, I would suggest fully uninstalling and reinstalling the Mobile App, while performing a device reboot in between, to see if that helps to clear things up. 

Please let me know how it goes! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • I can’t speak for the OP but I also had this problem and can offer some added info. After I initially set up my savings goal on the web app it displayed correctly on the mobile app.. until it didn’t. After a refresh the next day it displayed $0 saved. The web app continued to display correctly. A reinstall/reboot as suggested did fix the problem but I suspect it may reoccur with a new savings goal or alteration of my current one. If so I’ll repost.
  • That is what I found also.  The app reinstall worked.  But a new goal I set is looking as the others did in the app.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Ptbeacon,

Thanks for posting back, although I'm sorry to hear that the trouble has reoccurred. Thank you, also, @philsullivan, for providing your input on this issue.

Would you mind both checking to see what version of the Mobile App you're currently running? I know that we had some issues with the 3.10.0 release that was impacting multiple aspects of the App, and we've since pushed the 3.10.1 release. If you've already updated to 3.10.1, I would definitely suggest getting a fresh install of it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the Mobile App once again.

If the issue persists after doing so, would you mind providing screenshots of the issue so that we can get a better idea of what's going on, with some comparison shots of what you're seeing on the Web App?

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.